Saturday 11 October 2014

10 Years - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #29

A layout close to my heart of 3 beautiful women who own and run the place I call my second home - Clori, Vicki and Jo of Tomorrow's Memories.


The stamping in the background was done with a watercolour technique... I love the muted effect.  There's a how to in the magazine!


I've hand-dyed the trim to match the inks and papers here... so easy to do with the inks and colour sprays available on the market these days.   I have to confess with the flowers... they have been recycled from a layout that was damaged, I think they look much better here though, sometimes things happen for a reason!


Look at those gorgeous women... they all have hearts of gold and I am truly blessed to know each of them!


 Thanks for stopping by today!!


 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment