Thursday 24 July 2014

Small Things Mini Frame - Be-YOU-tiful, Kaisercraft

More beautiful Be-YOU-tiful elements here this afternoon!  This sweet little frame uses a sheet from the 6.5x6.5" Paper Pad and a tag form the Collectables Pack as a quote.


I love these nests so much, and the just right eggs that fit them perfectly.  I cut the nest in half for this one to help it sit flush against the frame.  Means I have another half to use elsewhere!


Thanks again for stopping by... I'll have the last of my Be-YOU-tiful shares for you later today!

Kaisercraft Products: PP943 Paper Pad | CT800 Collectables | F644 Mini Paper Blooms – Coconut, F657 Mini Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss, Mini Paper Blooms – Sage, F627 Paper Blooms – Coconut, F640 Paper Blooms – Fairy Floss,  F632 Paper Blooms – Sage | RS475 Rhinestone Flourish – Ice | EM997 Decorative Nests | EM996 Decorative Eggs
 
Other: Gauze, Crackle Texture Paste, Colour Spray, Vintage Doily, Ink, Embossing Powder

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment