Sunday 15 June 2014

Teens - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #26

My kids... love these two nutters!  Well one is mine, and the other is my god-daughter... but I call her mine!


This backgound was amazing to create!  Believe it or not it started as aluminum foil!  If you can get a hold of the magazine there are step by step instructions on how to recreate it.



With such a dramatic background, and a busy photo all this layout needed was a few well placed embellishments and it was done.  Probably one of the quickest layouts I have done... but one of the ones that gave me the most fun!



All article layouts in Australian Scrapbook Ideas come with full instructions, so ask for it at your local newsagent or subscribe so you don't miss out!  You can find them online HERE and you can keep up to date by following them on Facebook HERE.

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment