Monday 10 March 2014

Little Things - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #25

This is such a sweet layout... I decided to scrap about all the little things around me that make those little differences!

click on the layout image for a larger view

I really do love scrapping with girly papers and flowers, and colours... and photos, but then, don't we all!


I fell in love with these ultra delish "Messy Head" papers from 7 Dots - you can still get them at Natasha's "Moments of Tranquility" store online HERE.


The little heart here was made from UTEE... I really did like making my own lightweight embies from UTEE, will be doing more again I'm sure!


Full Step by Step Instructions for this, and many other fabulous layouts, can be found in Australian Scrapbook Ideas #25.

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment