Wednesday 12 February 2014

Older and Wiser - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #25 Designer Gallery

Hiya everyone!

I've been playing... for no reason other than to just 'play'.   I just grabbed a pic, had a title in mind and then went and grabbed some new pretty paper and played.

As it was, it was perfect for a theme for ASI's latest Designer Gallery, so you can see this also in Issue #25 which is out now!

[click on the image for a larger, clearer view] 

I've used some gorgeous Teresa Collins papers... and yeah, my style is changing in little snippets, I don't know why... but it happens.  But I'm liking the cleaner look.  We'll see where it goes, because I still like to make inky messes too.

I made the little fabric button... I have made a whole pile of them, because they are fun!


The little camera is so cute... 


... and I fell in love with this ribbon with the zipper... it's from Close to my Heart, as soon as I saw it I had to have it!


So yeah... that's a "just coz I didn't have to layout".  I'm older, wiser but have realised I've still got lots of lessons the universe is still trying to have me learn.  And I guess that's what it's all about, learning, growing and changing...

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Bits I'ved used:

Teresa Collins Family Stories Patterned Paper - Family, Flower, Noted, Multi Strip
Prima Flowers Soprana - Pink
Dusty Attic Roses - Pink
Fabric Tape, Close to My Heart Zipper Lace
Little Tweet Wooden Camera
Polaroid Frame, Shipping Tag
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx - Chiffon
Dymo Caption LabelMaker
HOTP Easy Vintage Label Template
Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape, 6mm Double Sided Tape
Helmar Tiger Grip

No comments:

Post a Comment