Friday 4 October 2013

The Last New Beginning - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #21

My next layout featuring Trinkets is this Finnabair inspired one.  Well a very gentle form of her style anyway!  I've used some of her beautiful papers and her background stamping technique... and yeah that's about all.



I think I should never ever say "the last time" or "always and forever" because the universe seems to see that and laugh at me.  I've put back on 6kg since I did this layout, but I am trying to get back on track... just sometimes there are so many easy excuses as to why not to!


So anyways... I've used some sweet little trinkets for this one, some little brass ones, some resin ones I cast myself and some sweet little dew drops.



I also created a little cluster of trinkets to sit as a flower center...


This one below is a FAVE mould of mine, from Moulds by Mel



Australian Scrapbook Ideas #21 has all step by step instructions for this one as well as a complete list of materials used - you can subscribe HERE

ASI can also be found on Facebook where you'll often find some extra little snippets!

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Mistra and as I have every copy of ASI i've seen this layout but will be going to have another peek today to refresh my mind on the details. I created a layout sometime ago and it was totally inspired by your alphabet background in an earlier edition of ASI so I love to see your 'how tos' in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete