Saturday 5 October 2013

New York Patina - Australian Scrapbook Ideas #21

Here's the last layout I have to share with you from Issue #21.  I adore this one... my FAVE sight of NY was the Statue of Liberty, but when I was looking through all the photos, my eye kept coming back to all the patina tones on the buildings as well... so stunning!


For this one I used some larger trinkets I found in my stash.  A lot of them were jewellery findings...


I even cut up some Green Tara Silver Diamante Trim to create my own little trinkets.


Jewellery findings such as brooch backs just all to have a little resin flower added to them...



And others can be easily cut and tucked in under layers.





Australian Scrapbook Ideas #21 has all step by step instructions for this one as well as a complete list of materials used - you can subscribe HERE

ASI can also be found on Facebook where you'll often find some extra little snippets!

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

1 comment: