Tuesday 17 September 2013

Home Decor Letter - Donna Salazar Designs

I created this for a friend who hasn't been well, just to let her know I've been thinking of her, something little she can add to her inspiration board in her studio.   I haven't given it to her yet, oopsy... so I guess if she's reading she'll have a little surprise before the surprise LOL!

I've used a simple papier mache "K" I picked up at my local craft store and first gave it a coat of gesso and then covered the front with some paper from Donna's gorgeous Family Jeans collection.


I've then cut some butterflies from Want2Scrap Canvas using Donna's Wonderful Wings Dies from Spellbinders.  I've dabbed the butterflies with Clearsnap's Chiffon Mix'd Media Inx, spritzed them with water to allow the ink to blend into the canvas and then set them aside to dry.  Once dried I overlayed them with the matching NestaBling from Want2Scrap.


I used Donna's Natural Beauty Chipboard Alphas by GCD Studios to add her name and "create" up the side of the letter.

I love the simplicity of this one... the gorgeous paper shines through and creates a happy backdrop for the butterflies.


 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

Follow my blog with Bloglovi

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous , love the butterflies and birdcage. Lovely paper too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete