Sunday 28 April 2013

Our Sweet Girl - Green Tara



Hi everyone!  Today I have a simply layout to share with you using minimal colours, just Black, White and Green.  I was sorting through my papers, ready to cull them since they were overflowing their storage.  I try to do this at least once a year, put them back into order, sort out ones I like but haven't used and pass them onto my mum.   When doing this I found these old BoBunny papers and just knew I had to use them.  Teamed up with some Kaisercraft Timeless 6x6 papers and offcuts I had a perfect monotone background to work with.


While looking for what colour to use with them I found the gorgeous Green Tara green toned flowers, perfect!  Bright and happy and something a little unusual!  I have used Roses, Primula's and Silk with Swarovski Crystal flowers on this one, as well as one of my favourite lace trims.

I created a ruffle using paper from the 6x6 Kaisercraft Timeless Paper Pad and finished it off with the Green Tara Lace.


They may only be sweet little clusters... but with the monotone background they really add impact!


I've stamped some of the background with some Kaisercraft stamps, painted a Kaisercraft butterfly white and then sprayed across the stamped and clustered areas with Green Olive Smooch Spritz.  As always the flowers and the lace hold the colours beautifully.


Thanks for visiting today!



 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png
Green Tara Products used:

Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres. 3cm Black - SDBLL60
Primula 4.5cm Silk and Organza Flowers - Pale Green - XF9325PG
2cm Rose Mint - FDR009Mi
2cm Rose - White - FDR009Wh
Lace - 3cm White - L2853W


Also used:
BoBunny Patterned Paper

Kaisercraft 6x6 Paper Pad - Timeless
Kaisercraft Wooden Butterfly
Kaisercraft Sparklets
Kaisercraft Stamps - Flutter, Botanical

Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - Green Olive
Clearsnap Mix'd Media Inx Chox - Midnight

Dymo Caption Maker

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous layout Mistra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim... loving how this one turned out! Mis xo

      Delete