Wednesday 13 March 2013

Industrial ATC - Dusty Attic



Hi everyone!!  Today I have my March Dusty Attic ATC to share with you.  This month's theme of "Industrial" had me grabbing out some mini cogs, bricks and a mini grass cluster... I wanted to show that even though we are still such an industrial world, nature left to it's own devices will always peek through.


I even found some rusted bits in my stash... knew I was holding onto these for a reason!

The cool coach screw {I think that's what my hubby called it} is cast in resin from a mould from Moulds by Mel, she's got some fabulous designs for all kinds of things now!


The chipboard cogs were painted with Golden Iridescent Stainless Steel Acrylic paint, it has a wonderful rough texture and is perfect for the cogs.  I added a little Adobe Mix'd Media Inx to the edges to help them match my rusty bits.

The texture on the bricks was created with embossing powders, I have a tutorial for them HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time, take care of you!!



Dusty Attic Products used:

Mini Cogs DA0689
Mini Grass Clusters DA0786
Brick Wall Panel DA0316
ATC from ATC Frame DA0663

Dusty in Colour - Faded Denim, Pesto & Crushed Olive 


 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png


No comments:

Post a Comment