Sunday 2 December 2012

Peace



Hi everyone!  I created this one for the "November Mojovation" over at Handmade Halo on Facebook.  It's been a long time since I've joined in on a challenge... this one caught my attention though.  The theme was Scrap War: Create Peace and we had some lovely palettes and sketches to choose from, I chose this combination.



I hunted through my stash for  flowers in the right colours, and have used some Green Tara, Kaiser, Prima and some little Recollections ones I picked up in the US.


I added some beautiful Green Tara lace and trim... 


I used a Resin Rose from Handmade Halo in with the paper flowers.  It was orginally a grey, but I painted it white and then inked the edges with Donna's new MMI Chox from Clearsnap {it dries super quick - LOVE IT}.


Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

1 comment: