Friday 20 April 2012

True - Dusty Attic

Another Dusty creation... this time using one of the new Hearts, the Heart Flourish... however I gave it a wee trim to create this stunning corner flourish to suit my photo!


This is myself and the hubby, taken at Evana's 40th last year.  It was one of those bad 'taken in the dark with a flash' photos and I struggled to get it to look half decent, but I finally got there.  Not perfect but still a rare pic of both of us on a lovely night out!


Love these ABC sets, so perfect!  I've just inked these with Pewter MMI and then glittered them, too easy!!


Mmmm look at that heart flourish!  These were painted and then parts covered with glitter {LOVE glitter}.


Dusty in Bloom... divine.


And a cute Pion butterfly!

Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket









Dusty Attic Products used:
Dusty in Bloom - Celestial White, Grassy Knoll, Smokey Blue

Other Products:

Paper:
Pion Design - For Father {Borders}
Pion Design - From My Heart {Valentines Angels, Forget Me Not}
Echo Park - Melody of Life {Words}
American Crafts - POW Glitter Paper {Powder}

Other:
Paper Doily
DMC Thread {Brown #840, White}
Green Tara Lace

Paint/Mediums:
Jo Sonya - Acrylic Paint {Unbleached Titanium, Opal}
Clearsnap - Mix'd Media Inx {Pewter}


Glitter:
Clearsnap - Fairy Dusty Glitter {Pralines & Cream}
Alison Ellis - Blue Ice

Punches:
Martha Stewart - Swirling Lace, Cherish

Adhesives:
Helmar - Tiger Grip
Scrapbook Adhesives - E-Z Squares
Allison Ellis - Hot Set Powder




3 comments:

  1. oh Mistra such beautiful balance in this layout. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you cut up that chippie- it looks fab!!!! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, just totally stunning Missy and it's a gorgeous photo of you and hubby, dont know what you're worried about.
    I sigh every time I look at your work, wishing I had even half the arty talents you do to create such masterpieces with all those pretties. Love your work xxx.

    ReplyDelete