Sunday 29 January 2012

CSI - Case Study #4


Week 4 of the CSI Challenges, and the last for us Dusty Girls as sponsors... but it won't be the last for me, I loved playing along and will continue to challenge myself with them!


This weeks palette was ME, love love love these colours!




Here is my layout... our little kitty cat again!  


The lovely Dusty Attic Vine Swirl was just the piece for this LO, long and elegant!  I've painted this one with a creamy toned paint and then sprayed them with Smooch Spritz and dried them off, once dried it was touched with crackle accents.  The crackle seals the colours in, and if spread very thinly dries with the finest little cracks, love it!!

Pretty flowers... I don't have very many Prima ones left anymore {because I have the most wonderful selection of Green Tara ones, so I'm a bit spoiled flower wise}, but I love that I had just the perfect colour in my stash!   

Do you like those Calla Lillies from Green Tara, aren't they sweet!?  It's refreshing to have something a bit different and the shape was just what i needed for this little cluster.


Mmmm I haven't used German Scrap for ages, I found this piece below when I had my big clean out, such a gorgeous shape!



Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket


Chipboard:
Dusty Attic Swirl Vine #2

Flowers:
Green Tara Calla Lillies - Ivory with Brown Stamens
Green Tara Maple Leaves
Assorted Prima Flowers
Kaiser Blooms

Paper:
Core'dinations Cardstock
Prima Printery
BoBunny Enchanted
Fancy Pants Oct 31st

Other:
BoBunny Enchanted Noteworthy
German Scrap
American Crafts Thickers
Kay's Kreative Butterflies
Melissa Frances Vintage Resin
Kaiser Rhinestones
K&Co Brads
Maya Road Pins
Trinkets from Tomorrow's Memories



Tools:
Ingvild Bolme Distress Tool by Prima
Artisan Template
Martha Stewart Punch - Cherish


Mediums:
Jo Sonya Acrylic Paint - Titanium White
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz - River Mossy {for Donna Salazar} & Ice Rink
Inkssentials Crackle Accents

5 comments:

  1. Llllooooovvvveeeee the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOW!! this is absolutely stunning! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello neighbour! I just clicked the 'next blog' button from my blog's dashboard and what a lovely surprize to find someone who loves scrapbooking right next door!

    First of all I am so inspired by the way you took inspiration from your photo in the water, I'd like to try that. I got an amazing scrapbook kit as a gift, which I've saved things for but haven't started yet.

    I have, however, done some digital scrapbooking, (which you can print of to make hybrid pages) perhaps you've heard of My Memories?

    You're welcome to visit my blog and download your free quick page (each week) from the sidebar and I have a unique discount code. Also, if you're interested, look out for the quarterly giveaway.

    I'll look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a rockin' style! I'm your newest follower! :D

    ReplyDelete