Saturday 17 September 2011

Beauty

Just trying some new things... I think this might be about my 2nd or 3rd 8.5"x11" LO - I like... I know I certainly LOVED the papers!!

This is a photo I took of one of our climbing roses and edited in Photoshop, would be amazing to have a turquoise sky IRL!!


The Sweet Pea Border is just so delicate and lovely! I have painted it white and inked it with versacube inks {those cute little square ones} and then covered it with Tiara Stickles.




I have used:
Sweet Pea Border DA0593, My Minds Eye Lost and Found2 Papers, Paper Doily, Hand Crocheted Doilys {from Michelle and Heather}, Prima and Green Tara Roses, Websters & Jenni Bowlin Stick Pins and a gorgeous Melissa Frances Resin piece.

Thanks for visiting, take care and
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh its gorgeous Mistra!!! Love the colours, clusters of embellies and of course your finish to your chippie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Mistra....love this size layout.

    ReplyDelete