Sunday 28 August 2011

Scrappin' Outback in October

After many years of saying I'm going to the Scrappin' Outback Retreat in Hyden, I finally am... and with the most wonderful group of girls!!  AND, I'll be teaching as well, kind of a lot excited about that!!

Registrations have already opened but there may still be places available!  

I'm so excited that a lot of my friends will be there: Michelle, Evana, Tina, Jen, Mel, Jennifer, Sharon... and also Toni who I have not seen for years and years will be there as well!  How exciting!!

So October is going to be great!  I have a class at Tomorrow's the week before this retreat {so love my classes there}, then Michelle arrives all the way from woop woop QLD, then we run off to the retreat, come back... then another class {Friday night one, LOVE Friday night classes}... and then... the big one... INGVILD BOLME is coming to sleepy WA to teach and she'll be at Tomorrow's Memories, ahhhh bliss!!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mistra
    I live in Hyden and I am a scrapbooker AND I have been an avid reader of your blog for a long time. I am so happy and excited that you are able to come to our lovely little town and showcase your wonderful talent. Looking forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete