Sunday 12 June 2011

Wish: Inspired by Finnabair...

Another layout for the Inspired by... challenge over at Dusty Attic!  This last fortnight it has been Finnabair's {Anna Debrowska Pecocka} turn, and I so love her style.  I lifted one of her most recent layouts as I adored everything about it!!


This is my mum when she was about 2... so love it!  I have used some of the gorgeous Decorative Trim Set from Dusty Attic.  These were painted, sprayed with Sugar Maple Glimmer Mist, some Apricot Nectar Chalkboard Glimmer Mist {as was the background paper}, dabbed with more paints and inks to get the right tones and then coated with a thin layer of Rock Candy. 


Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle has become one of my favourite 'go to' supplies in my medium kit.  It lifts all the colours of inks and glimmers, and then crackles... so much impact for so little effort!

My next favourite... Zva Crystal Swirls, so in love with them.  They are always perfect for every project, such good quality, well priced and the best part - easy to use, they don't get all tangled up into a mess as you're pulling it from the carrier sheet!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment