Sunday 12 June 2011

The Lads... & Dad

Seems I really take my time updating my blog with my work!   These ones I did weeks ago, just forgot to share!!

Mum gave me these old pics of dad... I loved them.


Dusty Attic Hinges and new Damask were just perfect for this one!  So love that new Damask, it's one of those generic ones that can work well for any kind of layout! 


This one here... dad is the 2nd from the right and he's only 14yo!  Spinning me out, my son is 14 and looks nowhere near as grown up!!

 

Cogs have become one of my favourite embellishments, as you've likely noticed!  And twirled, entwined ribbons... with all the embies clustered through them... such fun to create!



I have journaling to add to these one day... once I get the story behind the photos down properly, but for now I just enjoy looking at them!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment