Sunday 22 May 2011

Enjoy Art

I created this for Tomorrow's Memories using the latest release papers, tissue and diecut shapes from Collections Elements!  LOVE the tissue papers, its just fabulous to work with!!


It's made up from 4 little 4x4 inch canvases, each with it's own collage of papers and diecuts, overlayed with tissue, then inked and painted with gold leaf and finally sealed with Ranger's Glue and Seal {awesome stuff}.



I had a wonderful messy ball creating this... really love the effect of the tissue over the top of the papers and chipboard shapes and alphas!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mistra! I just love this canvas you did! I sure would like to know more about how you use the tissue paper. Do you have any tutorials on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bonnie! I actually have plans to create a tutorial on the technique over the weekend, so keep your eyes peeled next week! It's lots of fun and pretty easy!

    Mis xo

    ReplyDelete