Wednesday 27 April 2011

Resisting...

nah... no resisting here, as soon as Tomorrow's Memories had the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Papers out of the box I was there!! 


 
They are oh god I have no words for them... delectable, delicious... yes, all fabulous scrap anything is described with food sensations!!  I have used Finnabair's technique again here {I just love it} and have sprayed the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist with some Luminarte Radiant Rain Mist, it's a bit thicker than Glimmermist and I was interested to see the effect on the darker card, it works pretty well I think!! 
This is myself, my sister and niece... we had a girl's day out last week, was great just us three... Lily gabbled and gabbled {she takes after her grandma} and Nev and I talked and shopped and talked and shopped some more, was bliss!!  I'm tired of making people a priority in my life when I'm not in theirs {yeah, taken me a while to grasp that concept], so have been immersing myself in my family more lately, they are there for me always, as I am for them, and expect nothing in return... I'm lucky to have a couple of friends like that as well, they know who they are, I'm blessed... love them all!!

Take care of you.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment