Tuesday 28 December 2010

Mojo...

Where for art thou!!   It's really gone walkabout I think... hmmm Ms JenB, you still have it don't you!

Hoping it comes home tonight... today I taught a class at Tomorrow's Memories for the 2 Dusty Attic Dream Date winners Mabel and Jolande and their friends... such lovely ladies and such a great class.  Then I got to play with some Dusty [oooh some new designs, just wait until these are released - heaven]... soooo anyways, you would think that with all that creativity around me all day I'd be off and running.  Not quite, I'm hoping it's because it is too hot in our house.  Maybe tonight after the sun goes down.  

I did come home with some embossing powders and some glitter, so so so nice this glitter, it's by Alison Ellis {the glitter} and it's superfine... can't wait to see the house covered in it LOL!!  

Sigh... so I am surrounded with gorgeous things and no mojo.  Maybe I should just go decorate some Dusty and play, there's always mojo for that!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look blog Mistra....the colours are gorgeous! Hope you have fun playing with the new Dusty goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since clicking on your blog by accident I find myself returning often. Thank you for the frequent updates!
    Best of Heath and Happiness in 2011!

    ReplyDelete