Tuesday 19 October 2010

Shine

I read this little quote while hunting through my journal cards, and part of it became the title of this LO of me on my 1st birthday!

[Beauty] ... is not in the face, it is a light in the heart. I will let my light shine. Kahlil Gibran

And so... ta da... this LO has some NEW Dusty Attic on it! A gorgeous fancy trim - which matches the daisy punch I have almost perfectly - got to LOVE that!!

Here the chipboard was inked with Tim Holtz Bundle Sage, then painted with Adirondack Dabbers, Stickled and then UTEE'd.

Trust me... the LO is straight IRL, seriously I cannot take a straight pic to save my life!

I have also used Prima Fairy Flora Paper, My Minds Eye Lost and Found Paper, Prima Flowers, Handmade Dodgy Flower, Bella! Journal Tags, Websters Journal Card, German Scrap, Prima Crystal Swirl, Jenni Bowlin Pins, American Crafts Thickers.

All the NEW Dusty Attic yummies are available for Pre-Order at Dusty Attic NOW... so have a nosey and then start nagging your LSS to get some Dusty happening! Here's a link directly to the website - Dusty Attic Pre-Order.

Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment