Sunday 10 October 2010

But wait... there's more!

Prima... sigh!

I do have to admit, some of the new Prima paper releases didn't appeal to me, while very sweet and cute they were so not what I could use and I was so worried that there'd be nothing for me this CHA release, because I do love my Prima!! And then there was Fairy Flora... and life was good again.

How sweet it this range!! Not quite my usual colours, but the mottled backgrounds and the flowers and the colours all blending together were highly appealing... and so I was RAPT when Helen @ Red Earth sent me these to play with this month, and I had JUST the photo as well, my mum's friends daughter Lilly.

I have used: Prima Fairy Flora {Fairy Flora & Garden Party} PP, Prima Fairy Flora Pebbles, Prima Fairy Flora Notecard, Prima Fairy Flora Flowers {Solids}, Prima Craftable Flowers, AC Thickers {Dear Lizzie Bliss}, Dusty Attic Chipboard {Skeleton Clock Face, Leafy Stems and Flowers}, Generic paper doily.

Again the chippies have been inked and then coloured with Adirondack Paint Dabbers and sealed with UTEE, the Clock and Flowers were also backed with Fusible Film. The Doily was painted with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam, I love the glitter!!



Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment: