Tuesday 31 August 2010

Cupcake anyone...?

This month Helen @ Red Earth sent me some uber fabulous papers from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Collection... look at these cool cupcake colours!!



and what about the actual cupcake!

I LOVE cupcakes, to me they are soul food because they can only ever make you happy... and they're even better when someone else makes them. Kel made these, his first 'all by himself' attempt, not bad hey!

Checked patterns usually scare the bejeezus out of me, but this one with all that hot pink glitter... OMG it was the 1st paper out of it all that I grabbed to play with... I think it was perfect for the pic of Kel's cupcake!
From Red: MME Adore Pleated Skirt, Prima Liliput Roses, Dusty Attic Songbird, Green Tara Lace, Maya Road Pin, Carolee's Milk Chocolate Alphabet Stickers
My Stash: Beaded Trim, Doily, Crocheted Doily, Kaiser Rhinestone Strip, Little Yellow Bicycle Journal Card, KandCo Brad, L'il Red Rocket Button, Mini Paper Roses

There's more to come... so keep an eye out here or over at Red Earth Scrapping!!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! Cupcakes and that delicious LO.
    Love your work girlfriend, always.

    ReplyDelete