Friday 23 July 2010

I See Red...


and you will too before too long!

There's a new online store about to open it's cyber doors, owned and run by a very sweet friend of mine. I've been playing and helping behind the scenes since March... and finally the Grand Opening is almost here, I can only imagine how excited Helen is because I'm chomping at the bit to get playing!


The big day is August 1st... so bookmark the site, pop the date in your diary, and be ready to pick up some delicious scrapbooking yummies - the 1st 20 orders will all get a special thank you gift! Not only is Helen selecting the cream of the crop of scrapbooking supplies, she's creating gorgeous beautifully matched kits for you to play with {I'm playing with one already... mmmm}.

The forum and gallery are up and running now... and there's a competition running for a $30 store voucher which I think might come in very handy! Every week there will be a new challenge set to keep the mojo turning over... with the chance to pick up a voucher each month, mojo AND goodies, it seriously can't get batter than that!!

So pop on over... have a nosey around and I hope you stay for a natter with us, it's not every day you get to be there at the start of something new and exciting!!


Take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment