Tuesday 8 June 2010

Oh I forgot!!

I made this with Evana a couple of weeks ago at Tomorrow's Memories! It's a gorgeous MDF Clock that Dusty Attic make... kinda stunning don't you think... I can't believe I forgot to share. I booked into the class months ago, didn't want to miss out on this... and then my life changed and I started working for Dusty AND Tomorrow's... funny world this one of ours.

But this is perfect for our house... the colours are spot on, I adore it! and wow it was so good to create and not 'think', I really liked being told what to do {yeah, 1st time for everything}. I need to make another one as well... for my scrap room, all girlified I think!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, turned out fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant keep up with all your fabulousness....just gorgeous Mistra you sooooo rock the chipboard

    ReplyDelete