Sunday 20 June 2010

Collections @ TM's

A few weeks ago I helped make some Collections store samples for Tomorrow's Memories, yesterday I remembered to take some pics of our efforts. We all made the backdrops and spools in teams, we worked well together too! At first I have to admit I didn't 'get' the whole spool thing... but now, they are FUN, and cute... and pretty... yeah, I'm sold! I think the display is gorgeous!


Evana & I teamed up and had a bit of fun inventing our Haberdashery Angel... yes yes I know - my name is Mistra and I have an obsession with Angels!


And then I created this little window/door whosamawatchit!


So if you're in Perth... take a drive out to Tomorrow's Memories in Bassendean and pick up some Collections yummies for yourself... go on, make some spools, they're addictive!

Take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My Lord what a beautiful collection of "Collections" LOL. No really, they're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete