Sunday 27 September 2009

Yummy Scrappy Weekend...

Ahhh... aren't they the best! All I have done is relax, scrap, do a couple of loads of washing and scrap. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself... and what's even better is: tomorrow is a public holiday here in the west WOOHOOO!!

So here is a LO I have done of the Dagster... yeah, all sentimental again, must be getting soft in my old age! I Mistra'fy'd some Twiddleybitz chippies this time... yummies! I have been hanging to use this 2 piece flourish... so nice!!



Friday night I started my 1st acrylic album... what on earth was I worrying over I'd like to know. I had the BEST fun and my usual grungy earthy tones got thrown out the window and replaced with fun girly brights. Maybe it's because spring is here... who knows but I like the change! I started by deciding on a black, white and hot pink colour theme and dragged out all the black, white and hot pink things I had... and then found the sadly forgotten box of Prima Big Box Blooms... mmmmmm big yummy flowers. They had a few delish lime green ones in there and that set the colours. So I spent Friday night working on placement... and Saturday putting it all together and Mistra'fying all the Buzz and Bloom chippies. I had no idea what quotes to use... I just knew I wanted it to be inspiring. So again the album told me what it wanted to become... quotes on happiness and flowers.












Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. hey Mistra, its Kimj from 3 angels scrapping are you having difficulties logging onto the site I am do you know what is happening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I've left a note on your blog... not sure where they are, but am having withdrawals already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for replying so quickly will keep trying, love your work btw you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Mistra, that Album is soo beautiful! And a very nice LO too, loving your little chippies :)

    ReplyDelete