Sunday 20 September 2009

A roller coaster week...

Why is it that my life seems to love rollercoaster rides of emotions! Well not so much that my life likes it, it seems to attract it! This rollercoaster however had a happy ending!
We started with me cashing in LSL to pay this months HUGE bills, then Darren getting an interview with an agency... and coming home to find he was sacked {by letter} from his part-time job... to the next day Darren getting a call back interview... to a nervewracking 2 days of waiting... to get the job Friday! Woooohoooo, so he is employed and employed well! He's getting back into the fastener game, starting where he left off a couple of years ago but with a global company... many chances for growth!! He's so excited, not only because we don't have to worry over selling up now, but because this was the perfect opportunity he's been waiting for, I hope it all works out well, he needs it too to get his self confidence in himself back.

So anywhoo... Saturday night was crop night here for the Perth H&S girls, sadly missing Bri as she was a sick girl. So it was myself, Chrissie, Jules and Nes... and we did have fun! I was scrapping {ok well mostly chatting} for about 12 hours... eeek!!! I went to bed at 4am this morning... and do I feel a BIG nanna nap on the couch coming on or what.

So I scrapped these 3:



Oh and please... anyone with guinea pigs... is that guinea pig HUGE or is that size normal, I'm pretty sure it's a wombat and not a guinea pig!!

I made these for the crop as well...


Because they were needed to wear for cake, it's Jules B'day on Tuesday and I did be a sneaky friend and surprise her!


And this LO is for a Page Kit Swap over at Home & Scrapped Suzanne sent me the yummies to scrap with and I loved the bright tones. I have some more yummies to use from the kit as well, some fabulous turqouise blue!!


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Mistra you LO's are amazing!

    And yes I do think that guinea pig is just a tad fat....lol Though Rex (the bread) always seem to look bigger that what they are iykwim....
    Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete