Monday 29 June 2009

A Month!!!

I can't believe I've not updated for a month... someone prod me next time, or does no-one read and I've been talking to myself all this time, wouldn't be the first time LOL!

Okies... so I have to share:

Some more 52Q tags...





And some LO's:

Shoe Fettish, a Mistra Design




Seriously... {Jules, myself and Chrissie being seriously silly}, this was a ScrapWitch Page Kit Swap... lots of fun! A Mistra Design.



Just Us {me and Nev}, a Mistra Design




Weekend R'n'R {Home and Scrapped June Challenge}, a Pagemaps Design, with a Mistra Twist



Grumpy {ScrapWitch PageKit Swap}, a Pagemaps Design



Explore, a Mistra Design


And a photo:

Injidup Beach

This was taken at our girls weekend away down south, I was surprised with it as a pressie for my 40th, and then surprised down there with a stand of cupcakes and a mini album made by the girls!! Was a wonderful, relaxed easy-going weekend... ahhhh to be back there!


And another photo:


This is myself and Lisa at her 30th {oops: make that 31st, I'm being blonde} b'day party... pimps and prostitutes, we had to be the pimps. Was a really fun night!

So what else has happened? I've been working like a dog, but am now on 3.5 weeks long service leave {halleujah, thank god and all that}, Darren was made redundant {yes, I'm still quite ticked of at work over that} and Kellan is struggling at school... so we are making some big changes soon, just not too sure what they will all be. However, after a mini meltdown, the relaxing weekend away and some good heart to hearts with a couple of close friends, I'm ready to tackle whatever comes our way.


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. woohoo.. I turned 30 again.. awesome that.. lmfao.. your as much of a bad blogger as me is.. we can be bad together.. lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL... ok so I'm blonde! It was a makeup party for your 30th then... hey once you're over 40 you're allowed to forget little things like the age of your best mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistra that is an awesome photo of the beach - wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Divine Miss M, good to hear your chatter again. I hope things work out wil Kel & School. Take care Love D xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete