Thursday 9 April 2009

Page Kit by Heather... Album by Mistra...

This week I got this in the mail... my Page Kit Swap from Heather. I was so excited as the colours were soooooo perfect for the photos I was going to use, but somewhat challenged as the pattern was not my usual style... which was the whole purpose of the exercise.


So I decide, instead of a LO... I'd do a whole mini album! I had heaps of pics of this fun little photo shoot with Kel so a mini album would be perfect, plus Heather has sent me enough to do one! So here are a few of the pages... I added some more stars to carry on her theme, and added some overlays and stickers of my own to add dimension... and the album.







I love it... Kel loves it... thanks for the challenge Heather!!

Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment