Saturday 28 March 2009

Layout Share...

I've not done much in the way of scrapping, or so I thought until I loaded all these!

This one is for a "Scrap the Same Photo" Challenge at ScrapWitch... it was great fun to create for creating sake and I'm going to use them as a collection of layouts with poems. The Haiki Poem I found on the net, just can't find where again to credit the owner... the photo is courtesy of Kim who suggested the challenge.



A simple one of Kel mucking about with Darren's sunnies... I have a great array of pics from this little 'photo shoot' but the rest are waiting for a special kit to arrive from Heather to work with for them! Don't you just LOVE the Cougar Flames chippy, it's from TwiddleyBitz.



And this one is called... getting desperate for photos again so the honky nuts over the fence will do!


This one... an old friend of mine and me back in '92 or thereabouts. I was inspired to scrap this from listening to KLF on my music thingy over there----> we used to have the BEST time together. Then lost contact when I got married and she moved to Melbourne. But thanks to Facebook we are in contact again...


The latest Step by Step I have done for ScrapWitch... a simple one, but again it has proven to be a very versatile design. All the SBS instructions are on my MaD[ly]scrapping Blog.


and this one is an alternative LO for it, based on the same design with some alterations. This is my buddy Lisa's daughter... love this pic of her!

So scrapping wise... that's all for now! Hopefully I will have more tomorrow... if I find some more photos!


Until next time, take care of you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment