Tuesday 6 January 2009

Still scrapping!

I've been doing some in the evenings from my little kits I've made up... keeps it simple and allows me to get them done in under 2 hours. My chillout from work time hopefully... also helps me stay awake until bedtime!

This one is of the book I read in one day, 10 hours to be precise. I was pretty proud of myself... even if it was a very easy reading book!!


And this one is for a sketch challenge at ScrapWitch... was a doozy and I've moved a few elements around and left some totally out to get it to work with these funky retro papers... love them!!


Dizzy spell tried to happen at work today, could feel my breathing get all stupid again... so need to sort something out there. It wasn't even a bad day workload wise, even doing 2 jobs again {just for the week... phew}, but it's from frustration and anger... a certain person's attitude infuriates me atm and I've obviously not dealing with it... so need to address that when my boss gets back, he can sort it out!

So Wednesday tomorrow... almost Friday!!! Am looking forward to the weekend, off shopping/lunch with mum and Kel on Satuday, and might take Kel to see Bolt afterwards... and then Sunday I'm hoping we can run off to the N.Dandalup Dam for a swim and picnic... or at least up to Bilgoman pools... but I'd far prefer the dam, it looks so beautiful!!

Okies... bedtimes for me now... have a good day tomorrow... and take care of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment