Wednesday 14 January 2009

52Q - 2


Week 2 of Emily's 52Q... Am I afraid of change? A simple question at first... until you think about it!!


Simple designs today, had fun though... glimmermists and inks again, dragged out some stamps and found these gorgeous wings in my mixed media stash, iddy bit of "bugged" card, having a ball with all the iddy left over forgotten bits. Looking forward to next week's question!

I am looking forward to the weekend... it's going to be a hot one, but I get to hang out inside all weekend scrapping because it's CC time at ScrapWitch and Jill's challenges usually get me going! I am really enjoying my scrapping atm... was so worried that I'd lost the passion, but think I just needed to relax, create and not think about it!! Oh I forgot to say my "blog @ Aussie" days have ended for a bit, I just needed to step back from the "have to do's" for a while, although... I LOVED writing stories for Jill and Gabi, was such fun to be a part of it all!!

I should take a pic of the mess surrounding me though... atrocious... but it's creative bliss for me!! Actually I will... make you all feel better about your scrap spaces!

OK... to my right:

and to my left:I love creating a mess!! Hmmm... I have glue on my mouse, that can't be a good thing can it???


Oh and I was given a blogging award by the ever inspiring Sharon... thanks so much, I was very touched and appreciate your kind thoughts!!



This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attentions to these writers! Deliver this award to 8 blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.


I'm supposed to deliver to some bloggers, will have a hunt through my rounds later!!

2 comments:

  1. What a coincidence... I have glue on my mouse too... and some ink.. a little glitter... and this weird happy face sticker that I can't get off. I should stop playing with technology while I'm scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...glue on the mouse...probably not the best place to have glue Mis

    ReplyDelete