Sunday 10 August 2008

Sunday Scrapping


As promised... 2 more layouts from today, did struggle with this first one though! I got the giggles on when Jill said we had to use 2 or 3 photos, swirls, a plaque and FRUIT...


This one was to use the Them "it has to be..." without going for the obvious choice, so I did this!



Okies, so that's today! Not much happened on the home front. Scrapped, did some washing and watched a movie with Kel. I also discovered I'd double booked myself next weekend... well actually Darren double booked me, I just didn't realise it, I did that stupid assume thing so it was effectively my bad... last time I ever ever ever let him organise something!! So I miss out on Scrappi Dais next weekend and it's shitting me! It will be the first one I've ever missed in over 3 years... so not happy, but I will get over it!


1 comment:

  1. So sorry that you wont be there for Scrappi Dais Mistra!! It is never the same when one of us isn't there!!

    ReplyDelete