Saturday 5 July 2008

One Word


OK... there's 3... Art... is Life!!

I was doing some articles for Aussie Scrapbooking, technique ones... and I like to show what you can do with the technique I've shown. This one was for Alcohol Inks and I sooo love the effect the give... then brainwave... my poor One Word journal that has a whole 2 pages {and we should be up to about 26} in it... I used a stamp that had Art & Life on it and that was my word... ART.

Anyway... so here it is, another entry for my One Word Journal!!





So I have used Alcohol Inks on GlossPaper using the 'swirly' technique and then used the applicator on some Collections Acetate Butterflies. The butterflies and the backing Core'dinations card stock were put through the Cuttlebug {I love my Bug}.

Hopefully some more scrapping will happen tonight... but I've had a busy, productive but fun day so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment