Friday 4 July 2008

Me 'n' V

After sitting around staring at my desk... being bored, not doing the work I should be doing, but not doing what I wanted to be doing {scrap}... I finally scrapped!! I stared at all these supplies for a good 3 hours before thinking to myself... just cut the bloody paper and be done with it... and it was done in under an hour! Mistra's "Cut and Commit" Technique to the rescue yet again!! LOL!!


I've played with the photo {naturally}, I used a "300" Preset for Lightroom... I love this preset, it puts a sepia.gold tone through the pic and picks up the reds {just like in the movie 300, hence the preset name}, my jacket is actually turquoise! But it's a great effect, well I think so anyway!

I have used: Core'dinations Cardstock, MME Tres Jolie Friends PP, Prima Journal Card, Prima Flowers, 2 Crafty Chipboard Shape, Maya Rd Alphas, Kaiser & $2 Shop Pearls, MoonGlow Pirates Plunder Gold MoonShadow Mist, MoonGlow Peony Scarlet Red Starburst Stain & Tattered Angels Red Velvet GlimmerMist.

More scrapping is planned for the weekend!! Well with luck...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Mistra.......

    I absolutely love how you've done this!!! Beautiful layout of a wonderful memory.

    V xxxx

    ReplyDelete