Monday 16 June 2008

Brrrr...

Bit nippy here in Perth at the moment, think it's about time the pot belly got fired up!!

Well I scrapped, as in scrapped and finished a LO... I have done little bits of scrapping but haven't managed to finish any of it! But the LO I did was at the SW Cyber Crop this weekend just gone... out of the 4 challenges I managed a whole 1.... rofl! But I did lots of things as well this weekend!

This is Vicki, me, KarenB and Donna after the Expo on Saturday night. We went to Kapsali Restaurant down at SouthBank and had a great night!


Anyways... back to my excuses for not scrapping much this weekend!

1st Kel and I went to Myer and bought ourselves a Wii finally! We've had such fun, and even Mr "Graphic Snob" Darren has joined in the fun. Getting a bit p'd that Kel keeps flogging me @ bowling though LOL!!!

Then we both went to Chrissie's house where her and Jules taught me lots of delicious techniques, was a lovely few hours and I even got my hands slightly dirty!! I have more to try and perfect as Jules lent me her precious technique book so have some fun ahead of me!

Saturday night was pizza and movie night... after much Wii playing! We had a great little family night... so nice having Dags home on the weekends again, even if I'm the one out all the time!

Sunday was a quiet morning... cold and rainy as. Lisa said she was bored so I thought that was a great excuse to go get the alcohol inks I wanted and go and have a girly lunch @ Hans Cafe... so there went the afternoon! Was a great arvo though, I really enjoyed myself chatting and relaxing! Booked in for a class as well, then discovered it was run by Jen, so at least I will know someone... and here I was thinking I was so brave booking a class without a 'friend' coming along... lol!!

Soooo... I have a busy few weeks coming up, have to swap the inline shop over as I said before. But am thinking of it as a fun thing and am hoping it all goes smoothly. New shop site is being built right now, should be finished soon but won't have it 'live' to the public until 1st July. Good excuse to get my inventory perfect though... !!!

What else is coming up... I feel like I'm in a real social whirl atm!! Next weekend is scrapping at Sharon's again, I'm doing a quick PSE tutorial for the girls... eeeek, means I best get some outlines done for them to take home. I'm off to Scrap-It next month with Sharon, Jules and Chrissie... so yeah, I'm getting out and about scrap wise!


Ok.. well that's about it for me today.... until next time, take care of you!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having lots of fun lately!!!!!
    Do you have good piccies to share???Pretty please xo
    You were as lovely as I expected & I am so pleased I got a second chance, xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick message to say hello. So glad to read you have been having lots of fun lately. I wish my social life would pick up a bit.......lol

    Enjoy the week end and keep smiling:)

    Love from Susan (smiles1965) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mistra, loving all of your Brissie LO's. It was so fun meeting up with you at long last. Still makes me giggle thinking of our fun night out at Kapsali.

    PS... can you email me some pics? I have no good ones xx

    ReplyDelete