Sunday 30 March 2008

Another LO of the Retreat...

I know... not much for a whole weekends worth of work... but I've lost my mojo, KarenM stole it I'm sure! She keeps telling me how she's scrapping up a storm while all I have is a slight breeze!!

Anyways... got the one of the Think Pink theme for Saturday night at the retreat done... we really thought pink, solid pink... was such FUN!!!







I'm scrapping 8x8, so this has a double page as the front and then they each open like a gate fold to create a 4 page spread... such fun to do! Had a BALL with the Prima Say it in Crystals... and if you want some, there are still some in the shop... going like hotcakes though!! What I like about these beauties is how easy they are to use. Have you tried the Heidi Swapp or Kaiser joined words or shapes and find they twist and move and create a mess... well not these, the carrier is thick and holds the shape until you're ready to stick em down!! Perfect for a lazy scrapper like me!!

If you click on the pics you'll get a bigger image, especially for the 4 page one.

Anyway... other than that, not much to report. Life's a bit quiet atm, which should be good... but after all the excitement of the last month I'm a bit deflated, you know how it gets.

Hopefully will have some more to share soon... have heaps of pics for once {yeah get up off the floor peoples}, just no scrapping mojo... always the darn way hey!!
Until next we 'meet'... take care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment