Sunday 6 January 2008

Some more to share...

These are for a Christmas Holidays album. I'm fitting all the things we do during the holidays into one 'not so' mini album. The album is going to be 6x12" landscape format, just to be different. Layouts are mounted to chipboard to make them nice and sturdy. These are the ones I've done today. Click on them to get a bigger, clearer image if you desire.

I have used: Been There Done That {reverse of sheet}, Kaiser PP, Scenic Route {Blue Grid Background}, Making Memories Journal Sheet {Noteworthy... I'm finding these REALLY handy}, Basic Grey Elbow & Wilma Chipboard Alphas, Scrapware Label Holder, Decorative Brads {sorry, don't know who they are by}.


Here I have used: Bazzill, WeR White Out Papers {Explore - Journey}, Kaiser Wooden Scroll, Heidi Swapp Lemonade Stand Alphas, Colorbox Chalk Inks, Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh la la Mistra - what a great layout and Im lovimg the size!

    ReplyDelete