Friday 13 October 2006

October EDM At Home... I'm Home

My last LO for the October EDM. Nothing terribly exciting with the use of the MMM Fabrics... just the ghost hearts are backed with it this time.




I think the photo says it all... these are my "I'm Home" slippers. Love changing out of my dress shoes into these when I get home... they symbolise comfort & warmth and teamed with the jeans and the footstool mean that I have no plans to go out again.
The black frame is actually even all around IRL... just didn't want to have to do 2 scans - I'm lazy!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO Mistra, I love the soft blue used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues. I think everyone has a pair of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    Just popped back to see your latest creations and as always they look fabulous Mistra. I love your scrapping style and ideas.

    Have a wonderful week and take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the EDM's your doing Mistra... they are all gorgeous. Especially love this one, the colours are yummmy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, when you're in slippers you're allowed to stay in!!! ;)

    I really like it too. Very comfy feeling.

    ReplyDelete