Thursday 28 September 2006

One more sleep...

Yep... one more sleep, and one more day of work and then I'm on holidays! I am soooo looking forward to this break. We have no plans... Kel is booked into VacCare, so he can go there and play with his friends, or hang out with me, whichever he wants - he and I can play it by ear!

I was so tired tonight and 'was' going to bed at 8:00... but then got myself all inspired to try this "take a photo of yourself using the mirror thing" that Steph does and whalla... 2 hours later and I'm still awake! I know... I'm a hopeless case!

So... 80 photos later and not one was any good... would help if I actually cleaned the mirror next time I think! But... I was starting the get the hang of it... just need to get the camera to focus!

So this is the before pic... out of focus, wonky with a dirty smudged mirror!!

But my PSE came to rescue and salvaged it and I created this...

I mean there's not a hell of a lot you can do with a pic with me in it... especially when I'm the photographer! But it was fun... I like it... that's all that matters hey!!

OK... I am going to be now... take care of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment