Friday 21 April 2006

Happy Dance...

I'm dancing around again! Got another submission accepted!! Scrapbooking Memories are "considering" I wanna be a RockStar" for an upcoming issue!! I am waaaaay excited because one... I LOVE this LO and two... I had a feeling!! I submitted 2 at the same time and one was knocked back the next day. I wasn't getting my hopes up... but was thrilled to bits they were actually 'looking' at this one!! So... it's a couple of posts down... and I will cover it up with a fancy cover up thing later tonight {coz I have to make a cover up thing yet}!! I'll send it on Monday so the Scrappi Dai girls can have a IRL look at it tomorrow and I can show my ma tonight!!

4 comments:

  1. Huge Congrats Mistra!!!! Fabulous news!!!!! That is an awesome LO too!!!! Cant wait to see it in print!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Mistra.. congrats on the possible acceptance.. looking forward to seeing it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Mistra... this layout "rocks" and what a great birthday present for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work Mistra - that is a very deserving submission......looking forward to seeing it tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete