Wednesday 11 January 2006

Scanner

I bought an Epson RX510 just before Christmas primarily for the slide scanner. Mum has all these slides from when we lived in Singapore that we really wanted scanned and saved to disk. Finally I have the slides and have been playing with the scanner, learning bits and pieces and having fun! There is all these fantastic ones of mum and dad in the mid 60's... before I came along! It's such a joy to be able to see them on screen... and as soon as I get some more yellow ink I'll print some out! Here's one:


So along with the 4 cases of slides, mum gave me an album... to start on the Singapore slides. I can now never complain about not having pics to scrap again!!

1 comment:

  1. Scanners are great eh?? and being able to do all your slides is wonderful, you will be able to scrap so much more!!

    ReplyDelete