Sunday 15 January 2006

I was Tagged!!!

My turn... thanks Fiona!!

The '4' Tag!

4 jobs you've done:
1. Printing Estimator @ Scott Print
2. Printing Estimator @ Optima Press
3. Printing Estimator @ Scott Print {again}
4. Mother {but still working @ Scott Print}


4 Movies you could watch over and over
1. Gone with the Wind
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Clueless {stop laughing!!}
4. 16 Candles {just love Molly}


4 Places you have lived
1. Adelaide, SA
2. Singapore
3. Kallangur, QLD
4. Singleton, NSW ... and then there's another 4!!


4 TV shows you LOVE to watch: {Can Foxtel count?}
1. Lizzy McGuire
2. Sponge Bob
3. Angry Beavers
4. Whose line is it anyway? {had to have one adult one in there!}


4 Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Sydney, NSW
2. Denmark, WA
3. Esperance, WA
4. Adelaide, SA


4 websites you visit daily:
1. LC's Creative
2. My Blog rounds
3. ScrapWitch
4. LC's Creative {well... I do go there a lot!!}


4 of your favorite foods:
1. Red Rock Deli Chips, Sea Salt only
2. Italian
3. Gourmet Pizza
4. D'uc Duo Chocolate Truffles


4 places you would rather be right now:
1. In a BIG bath with bubbles
2. Scrapping {well I was before I got tagged}
3. On the lounge with my feet in the foot spa
4. Asleep

4 bloggers I am tagging:
Lisa
Kim
Crissy
Linda

1 comment:

  1. oh you have tagged me .. yippee.. now I have to go and add this to my blog... mmm let me see who I can tag.. since I have no one else on my blog list..lol.... ok to get some friends now.. thanks Mistra.

    ReplyDelete